Friday, February 22, 2008

TAGGED!

The Rules:You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

Well, I was named with NO middle name and my madien name is PAEZ. So, here it goes!

PLEASING: I always try to make everyone happy and consider everyone when making decisions. I won't even have road rage because I think about what the person infront of me might be going through.

ATTENTIVE: Eventhrough the most boring of staff meetings, my concentration and attention is fixed on the speaker. Also, my husband calls me Detective because of my incredible attention to detail. A quality he doesn't always love. HA!

EAGER: Always want to try new things, especially foods.




ZANY: I definitely have my moments!


The following ladies:
TAG YOUR IT!

2 comments:

leah said...

OMGosh! That outfit is delish!! {Hahahahaha!} Fun facts. :)You've just made me want sushi for lunch too. It's kinda been on the brain lately to begin with... thank goodness my middle name isn't that long... :D

As The World Scraps said...

loving that outfit! You must scrap this one!!!