Sunday, November 22, 2009

hey there, stranger






This poor guy (blog) has been neglected for quite some time. Truth is, to whom ever even still reads this, I have been in a 'funk' lately. Things have been quite stressful around here and working on creative projects has taken back seat. And, that seat is wayyy in the back. I have to thank the Lord everyday for the patience and grace that gets me through the weeks. All of this stress has effected me physically as well. I had to take some time off Friday to get some lab work done. Nothing serious. (Mom, if you are reading this, it's nothing you don't already know about) To sit and create takes a bit of peace. I need my time, my space, my music, and a clear head. With all of these absent results in a neglected blog. I was in fact more than happy to whip up these with Leah's beautiful November kit. All things considered it was SO easy to finish these. I did all of these in ONE night. She always chooses just the perfect pieces. Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Hey lady!
Your layouts are beautiful, it sure was easy to work some pages with this kit.
I was in the same funk about a year and 1/2 to 2 years ago, I started losing a lot of my hear I could not gain any weight, my family thought there was something seriously wrong with me, I had blood test after blood test done, and the results were stress!!!
Between having another new born, my dad passing away and work and 0 time for myself because I had 2 little girls and a husband to take care of I forgot to take care of ME, I still stress because it's in my nature :) but I make sure that when things get a little crazy in my life I step back and do something that makes me happy.
This too shall pass my friend :)
you will find your groove and all will be well.
Have a wonderful week!!!
If you are ever able to get away for a little to scrap give me a ring :)

Damaris said...

So sorry you are so stressed. I totally agree with Maryangella. We as women have so much that we forget US. With the so many different responsibilities we have stress is a major factor in our lives. Sometimes our bodies simply say...time out...I know you are taking care of everybody, but it's time you take care of me...I will send a prayer with your name on it today. The layouts are fantastic. It's amazing how it simply flows when it's there....You did a great job.
Hugs,
Me

Haberdawoman said...

Hello my dear : )
Stoping by to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful to have met you because you are an incredible person.
((((BIG hugs)))))

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice blog as for me. I'd like to read more about this matter. Thnx for posting this information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
m oliva said...

You are sooo talented! Can wait to see what you come up with this summer!